MPC Application - Confirmation
Thank you for submitting an Application for MPC Funding Request.
The application request will be in review. You will automatically receive an electronic copy of the application for funding you submitted at the email address that you have provided. This will serve as your confirmation. Please check your email inbox.
If you have any questions about your registration, contact the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion at 512.245.2278 or email@example.com.
Programs & Funds – Priority:
- Co-curricular, cultural and/or educational programs, events, presentations and workshops that enhance awareness, knowledge and skills related to diversity, inclusion, equity, equality, multiculturalism and social justice.
- Programs that impact the largest number of students in collaboration with multiple organizations/units.
- Must be held on campus at Texas State University.
- MPC will not fund food, unless food is an essential component of your program/event.
- If event is being held in LBJ Student Center, we ask that you review LBJ Student Center Policies regarding Catering in Ballroom and Meeting Rooms.
- Shows a strong benefit to Texas State University.
Requirements for Approved Requests:
- Meet with Jesse Silva, Associate Director, and Liz Castaneda, Administrative Assistant:
- Review process and procedures for appropriate use of MPC Funds
- Establish timeline for use of MPC funds
- Review SDI and Requestor’s responsibilities
- Review and sign statement of Understanding and Accountability regarding receipts and use of funds.
- Provide a list of program participants and Net IDs. Use the SDI Program Sign-In Sheet.
- Complete and return Post-Program Assessment Form within 48 hours of completion of program. Form can be access here.
- For student conference requests:
- A summary report regarding what was learned as a result of attending conference. The benefit to Texas State University.