Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Graduate Check In and Light Reception for Family and Guests:
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Start of Program: 6:00 PM
End of Program: 8:00 PM
LBJ Student Center Ballroom
109 Student Center Drive, San Marcos, Texas 78666
This program is supported by the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion, Vice President for Student Affairs, Hispanic Policy Network, the Coalition of Black Faculty and Staff and Alliance of Texas State.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does the program look like? What do the stoles look like?
- Are the sashes free?
- How many people can I thank and may I add a statement?
- A small 4" x 5" index card will be provided at check in that allows you to provide a few names and a brief statement will be read as you walk across the stage.
- If I attend the Multicultural Graduation, do I need to go to the Official Commencement?
- The Multicultural Graduation (like the Veteran Graduation and Lavender Graduation) do NOT replace the official commencement ceremonies. You (and your loved ones) should attend your respective commencement ceremony.
Please complete the information fields below to process your registration for the upcoming Multicultural Graduation Reception.
After completing and submitting registration form, a copy of the form will be sent to the Texas State Email account you have provided.