Veteran Graduation Reception - Spring 2019
Monday, May 13, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
LBJ Student Center Ballroom
Veterans Graduation Reception recognizes the academic achievements and contributions of student veterans at Texas State.
This program is supported by the
Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion, Vice President for Student Affairs, Veterans Initiative, Veterans Affairs Office, Veterans Initiative and
Veterans Alliance of Texas State.
Please complete the information fields below to process your registration for the upcoming Veterans Graduation Reception. After completing and submitting registration form, a copy of the form will be sent to the Texas State Email account you have provided.
Program will include:
- Processional of Graduates
- Keynote Speaker
- Awards Ceremony
- Ceremony - Certificate of Accomplishments & Presentation of Veteran Graduate Cord
- Light Reception (appetizers and beverages)
Unable to attend Veterans Graduation - Pick Up Cords
If you are unable to attend the Veterans Graduation and/or would like to pick up a cord prior to commencement (i.e. grad photos), drop by the SDI Office.
Student Diversity and Inclusion
700 Student Center Drive
LBJ Student Center, Suite 5-2.1 (5th Floor)
San Marcos, Texas 78666
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Student Veterans at Round Rock Campus
You are welcomed to pick up your graduation cords at the Round Rock Campus.
Student Services Office, Avery 201
Monday - Thursday -- 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday -- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: LaTonya Henry, Supervisor at Round Rock Campus
Career Services and Student Diversity & Inclusion invite you to participate in the upcoming Career Workshops.
- Workshops are open to and specifically for participants of the Veterans, Lavender and Multicultural Graduations.
- Registration is required.
- Participants will receive a FREE Texas State Padfolio* upon completion of workshop (*as supplies last).
- Participants should register for one (1) workshop (i.e. you don't have to attend all four dates).
Dates, times and location (Career Services - LBJ Student Center Suite 5-6.2):
Monday, April 30, 2019 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday, April 31, 2019 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM