REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Thank you to those who preregistered.
Equality University is a diversity and inclusion conference that brings individuals from all areas of campus life together to participate in a day of dialogue with national speakers, faculty and staff facilitators and collegiate colleagues.
Details regarding the detailed information we are asking of you as part of registering for the conference:
Below is important information conference attendees to review before registering. While filling out the registration form, identity questions are included as part of the registration process to ensure a diverse representation of attendees within Conference Tracks.
- No on-site, day-of or walk-in registration - All attendees must pre-register for the conference. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Arrive and check-in by 8:00 AM - Equality U uses tracks (i.e. cohorts) to ensure a diverse representation within each group and discussion. Please bring or provide your Texas State ID or appropriate ID to the check-in tables.
- No admittance after 8:00 AM - Entering the conference late interrupts the educational experience and learning process that has been developed specifically for conference attendees and guided by facilitators.
- No half-day participation - For the reasons mentioned above.
- Full-day participation - To gain the full experience, participants are expected to attend the entire conference.
Priority Registration & Cost
- Texas State Students, Staff and Faculty - Priority registration is for Texas State students. There is no cost associated for Texas State members.
- Non-Texas State - All are welcomed to attend. Presently, there is no cost associated with attending. However, we will notify all Non-Texas State participants if this changes.
Conference Tracks - All participants will participate in one of the available tracks:
- High School Student
- Undergraduate Student
- Graduate Student
- Doctoral Student (this track includes doctoral students who are not employed full-time)
- Faculty, Staff and Community Member (includes non-TXST working professionals)
Conference Staff - Individuals assisting with the implementation of the conference are required to register.
- Director's Committee (Staff & Student Planning Committee Members)
- Conference Workshop Facilitators
- All Volunteers
Special Accommodations - If you require an accommodation (i.e. information in alternate format, sign language interpreting, etc.) due to a disability, complete the necessary field below or contact SDI directly using the contact information provided. Accommodation requests should be made at least 72 hours in advance of the program start time to ensure availability.
SDI Contact Information - If you have any questions, contact the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion (SDI) at 512.245.2278 or email@example.com.