Requirements to petition for USAC membership
- The organization must be registered as a student organization with the Office of Student Involvement at the LBJ Student Center
- The mission of the Organization must emphasize the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity initiatives in support of a pluralistic society
New Organization Membership Procedures
- Members from petitioning organization must attend a New Organization Hearing with the USAC executive board.
- During the New Organization Hearing:
- The petitioning organization will provide an oral presentation informing the USAC executive board
- The USAC executive board will pose questions to the petitioning group at the time of the presentation.
- Once the council has reached a decision, the petitioning group will be notified of the results prior to the next meeting.
- Upon receiving approval to join USAC, all rights and privileges of membership are granted.
Any organization requesting re-admittance to USAC may be subjected to stipulations determined by the executive board.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in becoming a USAC organization to set up a New Organization Hearing.