The Veterans Graduation Reception recognizes the academic achievements and contributions of student veterans at Texas State.
Date: Monday, May 8, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: LBJ Student Center Ballroom
This program is supported by the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion, Veterans Initiative, Veterans Affairs Office, Veterans Initiative and Veterans Alliance of Texas State.
Please complete the information fields below to process your registration for the upcoming Veterans Graduation Reception. After completing and submitting registration form, a copy of the form will be sent to the Texas State Email account you have provided.
Career Services and Student Diversity & Inclusion invite you to participate in the upcoming Career Workshops.
- Workshops are open to and specifically for participants of the Veterans, Lavender and Multicultural Graduations.
- Registration is required.
- Participants will receive a FREE Texas State Portfolio upon completion of workshop.
- Participants should register for one (1) workshop (i.e. you don't have to attend all four dates).
Dates, times and locations:
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 2:00 PM | Career Service Learning Lounge (LBJSC Suite 5-2.1)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM | Career Service Resource Room (LBJSC Suite 5-2.1)
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM | Career Service Learning Lounge (LBJSC Suite 5-2.1)
- Friday, April 7, 2017 at 11:00 AM | Career Service Learning Lounge (LBJSC Suite 5-2.1)