For Spring and Summer 2018 Graduates
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
LBJ Student Center Ballroom
Lavender Graduation recognizes the achievements and contributions of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender/Transsexual, Queer, Asexual, Aromantic and Ally students.
This program is partially sponsored by the
Office of Vice President for Student Affairs,
Student Diversity and Inclusion, and
Alliance of Texas State.
Please complete the information fields below to process your registration for the upcoming Lavender Graduation. After completing and submitting registration form, a copy of the form will be sent to the Texas State Email account you provided.
Program will include:
- Light Reception (appetizers and beverages)
- Processional of Graduates
- Entertainment / Performance
- Keynote Speaker
- Awards Ceremony
- Ceremony - Certificate of Accomplishments & Presentation of Lavender Sash
Career Services and Student Diversity & Inclusion invite you to participate in the upcoming Career Workshops.
- Workshops are open to and specifically for participants of the Veterans, Lavender and Multicultural Graduations.
- Registration is required.
- Participants will receive a FREE Texas State Portfolio upon completion of workshop.
- Participants should register for one (1) workshop (i.e. you don't have to attend all four dates).
Dates, times and location (Career Services - LBJ Student Center Suite 5-6.2):
- Monday, April 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM