Scholarship Criteria Guidlines
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at Texas State University-San Marcos.
- Must be a current full-time students (minimum 12 undergraduate hours).
- Must have and maintained 2.5 overall GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Two (2) recommendation forms completed by either a faculty member or university administrator must be submitted.
- Must submit a 200-word essay stating why you deserve the scholarship.
- Must not be a scholarship recipient in consecutive years (i.e. a time lapse of one year must take place in order to apply and receive scholarship again).
- Incomplete scholarship packages will NOT be reviewed.
- Materials must be recieved by March 25, 2012 at 5:00pm.
**IMPORTANT** Prior to submitting your application, please make sure that you have completed and attached all necessary documents. If you fail to do so, the application will not be processed electronically until you have completed all required fields.