Registration is CLOSED - Deadline: November 11, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Request for Information - Below are fields that request information including name, contact and identity information for conference attendees. Identity questions are included as part of the registration process to ensure a diverse representation of attendees within Conference Tracks.
Attendance - Must read.
- No on-site, day-of or walk-in registration - All attendees must pre-register for the conference; first-come, first-served basis.
- Arrive and check-in by 8:00 am - Equality U uses tracks (i.e. cohorts) to ensure a diverse representation within each group and discussion. Please bring or provide your Texas State ID or appropriate ID to the check-in tables.
- No admittance after 8:00 am - Entering the conference late interrupts the educational experience and learning process that has been developed specifically for conference attendees and guided by facilitators.
- No half-day participation - Please see above.
- Full-day participation - To gain the full experience, participants are expected to attend the entire conference.
Priority Registration & Cost
- Texas State Students, Staff and Faculty - Priority registration is for Texas State students. There is no cost associated for Texas State members.
- Non-Texas State - Registration will be open two weeks prior to conference date to non-Texas State community members. Cost to attend is tentative and will be updated at a later time.
Conference Tracks - All participants will participate in one the various tracks:
- High School Student
- Undergraduate Student (All Male Track, All Female Track and Mixed Track)
- Graduate Student
- Doctoral Student (includes students who not employed full-time)
- Faculty, Staff and Community Member (includes staff, administrator, professionals, etc.)
Conference Staff - Individuals assisting with the implemention of the conference are required to register.
- Staff & Student Committee Members
- Equality U Facilitators
Special Accommodations - If you require an accommodation (i.e. information in alternate format, sign language interpreting, etc.) due to a disability, complete the necessary field below or contact SDI directly using the contact information provided. Accommodation requests should be made at least 72 hours in advance of the program start time to ensure availability.
SDI Contact Information - If you have any questions, contact the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion (SDI) at 512.245.2278 or email@example.com.
Confidentiality - Information for LGBTQIA+ Persons
All demographic and identity information requested in this registration form is for the purpose of ensuring diverse representation during conference workshops.
Share ONLY if you feel comfortable with sharing.
Information will ONLY be viewed by Office of Student Diversity & Inclusion staff members and who are members of the community of Allies of Texas State.
Information will NOT be shared, disseminated or provided beyond the intended use and purpose.
LGBTQIA - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Aromantic, Agender and Asexual
Food - Allergies and/or Preferences
How did you hear about the conference?